Monday, 26 May 2014

Bank Holiday Fun in Blackpool!

I love Bank Holiday Monday's because they're one of the only days where my boyfriend and me are both off work. 

Yesterday we decided to make the most of it and head to Blackpool to do all the typical tourist stuff you do while you're there. We walked along the beach, went down central pier, had Ice cream and spent our 2ps in Coral Island on the slot machines!

I LOVED it. I have this love/hate relationship with Blackpool. Parts of it are so awful but you can't help but really enjoy being there at the same time. I love all the retro shops and signs on the pier, the rows of stores all selling the same things (usually rock and cheap teddies), and let's not forget the tower and the Donkeys!





I hope you all enjoyed your Bank Holiday too!
Lauren xo

No comments:

Post a Comment